What it is:
- Adult chamber music day-long workshop led by SPCO musicians for local amateur instrumentalists
- Note: In previous years this was a two day event, but this year it has been changed to a one day event.
Date: Spring TBD
SPCO Center, Saint Paul
Specific Times TBA – breakfast, lunch and dinner shifts approximately 2-3 hours each
- Primary responsibilities include assisting with meal preparation, service and clean-up.
- Responsibilities may also include greeting participants and providing direction and information to participants and coaches.
- Casual dress.
- 1 or 2 volunteers needed per shift (3 shifts around breakfast, lunch and dinner).